Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Funny Quotes for men



Although every single quote can be equally used in a gathering comprising of men and women it has its impact more when used appropriately. Some Funny Quotes are bound to make women happy while others are for men. They can be used sparingly with women and men who can handle puns meant for them effectively. With sentimental people or those who break down on the drop of a hat it may prove alarmingly dangerous to try them.

To handle a quote such as, “Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand”. Of course a personality no less than Woody Allen has said this but can be used with women and men who can handle. Joan Rivers says “I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath.' For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds”. These quotes are very meaningful and meant to be used at the right place with context.

So all Funny Quotes meant for men can be used with women even if they will make a better impact on men than women.

No comments:

Post a Comment